HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moonchild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BleedinG FreaK
Freak on a leash

PostSubject: Moonchild    Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

Moon Child is a movie starring Gackt Camui, Hyde Takarai, and Leehom Wang.

In the year 2014, Japan suffers a major economic collapse and people are forced to emigrate to nearby mainland China. Three boys are living in a fictional Chinese city called Mallepa. The three boys, named Sho (Gackt), Shinji and Toshi survive through pickpocketing. During a theft gone wrong, Sho meets Kei (Hyde), a man who looks to be young, but is in fact a vampire.
Several years later, Sho is in his twenties, leading a robbery team together with Kei and Toshi. On one of these robberies, against a criminal gang, they meet Taiwanese man named Son (Leehom). Son is attacking the gang because the gang leader raped his sister, Yi-Che. Sho, Kei, Son and Toshi all become friends and Sho falls for Son's sister, Yi-Che. Toshi is killed by the local mafia for helping Sho and Kei with drugged pizza and Son and Yi-Che learns that Kei is a vampire.
Nine years later Sho is already the head of his district in Mallepa and is the husband of Yi-Che. Kei is captured by the police and is held captive. Son is now Sho's enemy as he joined to Mr. Chan, the leader of the mafia of Mallepa. Shinji, brother of Sho is killed and then Yi-Che gets cancer (a deep brain tumor). Sho speaks with Kei and asks him to come back. Kei escapes and returns to him. Moments after returning,Sho asks Kei to turn Yi-Che into a vampire to keep her alive for the sake of Hana(Sho's daughter). Kei refuses,with a heavy argument. He's about to storm out when Sho opens the curtains.Kei shields his face, only to see it's raining. "It's just like the night Toshi died," Sho says sadly and asks Kei to join him in killing Mr.Chan. They go together to kill Mr Chan and finally Sho and Son face each other. Son shoots Sho and Kei, who arrives then, kills Son. Sho dies in Kei's hands.
In 2045 Hana, Sho and Yi-Che's daughter is a teenager and Kei watches over her. Sho returns as a vampire and with Kei they go to the beach, and commit suicide together as they sit there until the sun comes up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#Nurarihyon#
天照大御神

PostSubject: Re: Moonchild    Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 am

What a lovely movie.I have watched it 6 times,and can't get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bsif.friendhood.net
MelodyMi

PostSubject: Re: Moonchild    Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 am

Aaah, I love it to bits! <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nevska
Wreak Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Moonchild    Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 am

I remeber first time I watched it with Mi...
I was like GYAAAA all the time xD

Amazing movie recipie:
Throw HYDE & Gackt in it and enjoy your success
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonchild    

Back to top Go down

Moonchild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum